I’m so proud! Today I received my first award! It is not from a friend or a member of my family, come on!!! It is a real award from another blogger that liked my blog!
So as it’s all new to me I will try to follow the rules and do my “getting the award homework” linking back to Fae’s Twist & Tango which is a really nice blog I discovered some time ago, and that nominated me!
One line about Fae’s blog: it is a “Magazine of a Storyteller… articles about travel, food and recipes, with a twist and tango!“
Thank you Fae!
And I would like totake the chance to also thank all the people who are reading my blog, following my experiments and trying out my recipes, those that are collaborating and helping me out, or just eating what I’m cooking!
Now let’s be precise and follow the awards rules…
The rules of the award are:
1 Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you. Done!
2 Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back. Done!
3 Answer the 10 questions listed below…Give me a moment and I’ll do it!
4 Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs. Working on it! I’ll be done before the end of the page!
5 Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere. Proudly done!
Ok let’s start with the questions…
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? — Does anyone actually have a favourite philosopher???!!!!
2. What is your favorite number? — 4
3. What is your favorite animal? — Dogs and ducks.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? — TKT
@turningkitchent and of course tkt on facebook.
5. What is your favorite time of the day? — I don’t think I have a favourite time of the day, it changes with the Seasons probably!
6. What was your favorite vacation? — The one I haven’t taken yet.
7. What is your favorite physical activity? — My Ashtanga Yoga practice and don’t tell me is not physical because that means you’ve never tried.
8. What is your non-alcoholic drink? — I don’t drink much alcohol anyway but it is water!
9. What is your favorite flower? — Ortensia (hydrangea).
10. What is your passion? — Can I have more than one?!!!
Ok questions done! Now I still have to nominate a few bloggers…let’s start! The order is totally random!
Passionate about cooking and baking and love to share.
“Feeding a family is about a lot more than the food you put on the table, but the very basic concept of sustenance is analogous to life as a family; you put good things in and good things happen.”
Laboratorio di ricette per una cucina a costo e impatto (quasi) zero.
An expat blog about the little things in London.
Appunti, storie, viaggi, rotte, miraggi, pensieri, parole, opere e omissioni di marco bariletti.
A food and travel blog…”If I am not eating, I am planning my next meal. If I am not talking about food, I am cooking it.”
Her work, her passions, her ideas…
And here I will leave some space for a few more that I will add in the future (when I will discover them) and when they come into my mind!